1. Shree Swaminarayan Satsang Mahasabha - Mumbai, is held on the 1st Sunday of every month, at Bhuleshwar Temple from 4pm to 8pm
2. This Satsang Mahasabha is organised by Bhuleshwar Mumbai's Kothari Swamy P. P. Sadguru Shri Santdasji Swamy. The Satsangis become fully engrossed when they are served with divine musical interpretation of P. P. Sadguru Shri Gopalanand Swamy's chronicles.
3. Around In this satsang mahasabha P. P. Sadguru Shree Santdasji Swami explains to all devotees on a special (topic) subject. Such as Salil and Sah - Parshad – Dhyan yog, Sankhya yog, Mantra Jap, 5 Mansi Pooja, Vivek, Kirtanakhyan, etc., are explained in details with practicals. This makes all devotees very happy and satisfied.
4. Devotees feel they have attained their cherished goal when they are served with dhun (prayers sung repeatedly in musical tune), kirtan (singing devotional songs), katha (talk on religious subjects with narration of stories) accompanied by dharma (religious practices), gyan (spiritual knowledge), vairagya (freedom from passion or attachment to worldly pleasures), bhakti (devotion) in accordance to prevailing occasions.
5. Devotees maintain decorum when they are offered prasad on conclusion of Satsang Mahasabha.
6. Devotees who have intense longing for spiritual liberaion, (Moksh) eagerly await month after month, to seek divine happiness of hymns accompanied by mahaprasad which has been offered to the Almighty.
7. Devotees experience bliss when they themselves come forward to sponsor for the prasad, as much as 6 to 12 months in advance.
8. In this way, this Satsang Mahasabha, which is held on the 1st Sunday of every month, provides bliss to devotees, from all over Mumbai as well as distant suburbs.
|| Jai Shri Swaminarayan ||